I just finished reading all the open tabs on my email client. I have 38 tabs open on my browser.
I have these many backlogs because I find stuff when I’m working on something important and save it for a later time. This “later time” rarely comes. And when it does, I’m stuck with at least 40 or 50-odd pieces of content.
So, today, I will share what tabs I have open, limiting it to general content:
- The Graphing Calculator Story
- What I’ve Learned From Users
- Alien Truth
- Happy 10th Birthday, Sidekiq!
- Hello, I am a Developer Advocate
- In praise of ffmpeg
- Roger Federer as Religious Experience
- Writing Nonfiction
- What Makes You You
I will be happy after I close all those tabs.